Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding] Vide
PostSubject: Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding]   Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni

Its a nation-wide funding programme for entrepreneurs. Called the YES! Startups fund.

Grants $4 for every $1 you are willing to invest in your business. There was a newspaper articles on it last year, I found it here.

A very good opportunity if you ask me. Singapore Polytechnic students of Alumni can learn more from SP's sub-website here. [It's the yellow banner when you get there.]

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding] Yes50000

There is another fund just for current students in SP, called the Spices fund. [Red banner this time.] Which grants $3000 to new startups.

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding] Spices3000

For students and alumni from other schools, please contact your respective schools for the YES! Startups fund.

You can get the YES! Startups fund as long as you are below the age of 26.

However, the grant committee is looking for innovative ideas. Only the most innovative ideas get the grants. If you plan to sell chicken rice, then forget it, even if you have your mama's super secret recipe.

Talk to me if you want more details. I have already spoken to the people at SP about this funding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz

Funding for Singapore Polytechnic students and alumni, [other poly's students see your respective poly's for the same funding]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: General Business, Business Scene in Singapore -