Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EK Accountancy

50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso Vide
PostSubject: 50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso   50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi all entrepreneurs!

I am like all of you, enthusiastic of being our own boss. So, I have embarked the long journey this year.

After years of studying ACCA; and working experience as finance manager then corporate secretarial I made friends with the same mindset and interest. Together, we started this business EK Accountancy & Partners.

So far, we have enjoyed the process and excited to carry on. Fortunately, we have the support from family and friends. They give us the morale boost and making referral to us that makes our kick start a smooth one.

To help other entrepreneurs, we like offer our services at HALF the fees published. You can find out our fees at www.ekaccountancy.com

Remember to quote SSuF or Projectsenso.

What's more? If you are planning to incorporate a sole-proprietor/partnership/Pte Ltd we can assist you for free! Of course, fees payable to ACRA would still be you part of your initial investement. To register a Pte Ltd costs $315.

All right....here's my contact...emily@ekaccountancy.com
All the best ya!
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso Vide
PostSubject: Re: 50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso   50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 am

Welcome EK accountancy.

Thank you for recognizing us as a place for entrepreneurs.

You can create your own personal accounts as well.

You should tell us more on other threads about your business, and the obstacles you overcame to be where you are today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
EK Accountancy

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso   50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 am

Hi

Would like to congrat you on your excellent forum. Excellent Job!!!

I have just re-post the same topic under "introduce yourself" section where I will update many interesting experience & obstacles with fellow members going ahead.

Of course, there're more i would like to share that are beyond the scope of my entrepreneurship like unethical business conduct that I have seen and experienced as a victim. This will soon be shared after i have created a personal ID. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso   50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso Empty

Back to top Go down

50% discount Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service for start-up! Quote SSuF or Projectsenso

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: Promote Yourself :: This Section is for you to promote your goods or services for commercial purporses. :: Your Service or Product -