Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

See video, can this sell? Looking for partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dokekee

See video, can this sell? Looking for partner Vide
PostSubject: See video, can this sell? Looking for partner   See video, can this sell? Looking for partner EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm

See video :
http://dokekee.ohlog.net/files/2009/11/waterproof-spray3.wmv

This is a spray that makes fabric/textile dirt-resistance and antibacterial.
It will not change the texture of the material, meaning the material
will still be air breathable and machine washable.
It has many wide usage. most imptly, save water See video, can this sell? Looking for partner Icon_smile

I wonder if this will sell in Singapore. I have also other related business idea, mainly GREEN, environment friendly.
I have the contact and I looking for working/business partner who share the same interest.
At the same time, I hope to get more opinion from the expert here.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See video, can this sell? Looking for partner   See video, can this sell? Looking for partner EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

who are you selling to????
Back to top Go down
NIQ | Consultants

PostSubject: Partnership   See video, can this sell? Looking for partner EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 pm

This is an interesting product. But first you need to get the approval from AVA and other relating authority as i assumed that it contains chemical.

Anyway, I am interested i marketing the product. Please give me more information on the product like the wholesale price, expected retail price and if you have some concrete business plan in place?

If possible, could get a sample to demostrate to my associates to convince them the product works wonders.

you can email me at isaac@niq.sg

Best Regards,
Isaac Koh
Business Development Manager
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See video, can this sell? Looking for partner   See video, can this sell? Looking for partner Empty

Back to top Go down

See video, can this sell? Looking for partner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: New Business Ideas -