Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AceEntrepreneur

Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space Vide
PostSubject: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 pm

How many of you absolutely detest talking to holier than thou investors, or are fiercely committed to your brainchild but simply lack
the funds to follow through? A 760 sq ft brick and mortar start up space and S$20,000 worth of funding sound good? Read on!

A one minute video along with a brief summary of your business proposal will suffice for this audition. Where are the strings, you say? Well, I’m sorry to disappoint naysayers but there are no strings attached! Continue on below for the video and more juicy information
on this business opportunity (yes, this means you, skeptics)

If your entry is deemed worthy by the powers that be, then you’ll be
in the running for the ultimate prize of a 760 sq ft startup shop space and S$20,000 worth of renovation funds for your start-up at The Cannery, Clark Quay, plus admittance into the INSEAD executive education programme worth €20000. (Yes, thats Euros)

In addition, if you end up being one of the top ten finalists, you’ll
receive business and entrepreneurship coaching from INSEAD and Standard Chartered. You know what they say, “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you’ll land among the stars”.

This competition, which many are calling a “dream incubator”, is
sponsored partly by Martell VSOP. Imagine the possibilities, turn your
brainchild into a brick and mortar startup space now!

Visit the website at www.ultimatestartupspace.com.sg
to submit your (hopefully) winning entry. You have until 12 February 2010!

Last edited by AceEntrepreneur on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Pictures are Oversized ,sorry!)
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 am

awesome....
this might be helpful to many of us here....
Back to top Go down
AceEntrepreneur

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

yep, i believe it will be highly useful to all interested in starting up a new business idea. if you could help spread the word to people you know who are interested in entrepreneurial ideas, this might be their golden opportunity Smile
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi AceEntrepreneur,

Great Opportunity! Are you going for it?
Back to top Go down
AceEntrepreneur

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 am

yeah, i wrote about my idea in my blog @ pubjunkie.wordpress.com , I'm going to get around to creating a video for it soon! go take a look and comment if you're inclined to do so Smile
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:48 am

Hmm. AceEntrepreneur, care to share you idea here? At least the gist of it. The article in your blog is kind of long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
AceEntrepreneur

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Heh, okay Smile

It's just that i'm very dissatisfied with the current state of nightlife in Singapore, especially pubs. I hope to emulate the upscale pubs of Ginza and New York, where the emphasis is on service and bartenders with an excellent working knowledge of cocktails etc. The rationale behind the increased price for services provided by those pubs is justified by the bartender's knowledge and personalized service. I hope to emulate them, and break the mould of gimmicky themed pubs and bars that are everywhere in Singapore.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:49 pm

At the same time, I am wondering what a business school and a bank can do to coach business owners....

I got some formal education background in business but when I am out in the school of hard knocks, the 4 Ps do not really make much sense already....
And my most of my MBA associates are merely employees of companies....

And bankers are just bankers....
Back to top Go down
AceEntrepreneur

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm

inle, I believe the main purpose of the competition is to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with some manner of financial capital in the form of a rent free shopfront along with renovation funds.

My personal opinion is that the coaching is merely a bonus for those who wish to learn a little more about running a business? I mean, it doesn't hurt to acquire new skills! It is a contest after all, and if you don't wish to attend the classes you don't necessarily have to turn up! Alternatively, you could just switch off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space   Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Opportunity : The Ultimate Start Up Space

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Starting a new business? -