Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Looking for capital for business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
businessminded

Looking for capital for business Vide
PostSubject: Looking for capital for business   Looking for capital for business EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi,

Anyone there has capital and wants to invest in a business?

I can offer to put in time, effort and knowledge for any business you'll like to do. Only when the business succeed then I'll like to have some ownership. I'm open to any suggestion actually, so long as in the long term it offers more rewards than working.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by robsonchen on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

Looking for capital for business Vide
PostSubject: Re: Looking for capital for business   Looking for capital for business EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi robsonchen,

I think it's better you have a business idea first, then find the investors. If not they won't know what they are investing in. Or, you might not like their business idea, and what they want you to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz

Looking for capital for business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -