Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
wykeon

Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs! Vide
PostSubject: Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!   Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi all, just to make it clear:
I am not doing this for any commercial reason and I have been going around the local forums which support Entrepreneurship, hopefully to gather as much as possible of the positive messages.

I believe all of you understands the journey to entrepreneurship is never easy,especially the obstacles and failures faced can be very depressing. Therefore, this Facebook page is setup to ENCOURAGE, INSPIRE and MOTIVATE all entrepreneurs in Singapore through the positive messages put up on this page.

Do share your personal Words of Encouragement to the persevering entrepreneurs and those who are aspiring to be. Thank you so much.

Follow this link below:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Encouragement-Board-for-Entrepreneurs#!/pages/Encouragement-Board-for-Entrepreneurs/139294499443674?ref=ts

Or type "Encouragement board for Entrepreneurs" under the Facebook Search Bar
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!   Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Thanks for sharing....

I'm currently the Vice President of Young Entrepreneur Society, Singapore Chapter....
Lets see how you like to work something together ya....
Back to top Go down
andrewson

PostSubject: Re: Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!   Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Great information.
Back to top Go down
http://www.electrowatchmanalarm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!   Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Encouragement Board for Entrepreneurs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: General Business, Business Scene in Singapore -