Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
cheongmw

Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device Vide
PostSubject: Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device   Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Dear Sir/madam,

I'm looking for a partner or two who can be my mentor as well as to market the product. Capital from $50~100k. My product is fingerprint device manufacturing. It is used in commercial, retailer or automotive access industries. It is a standalone device which does not required a PC. The market sales reaches $6.1b by 2010 mainly from US and europe. My prototype is ready for demo. Anyone who is interested or in this relevant trade can contact me for discussion @98563616, wilfred

Rgds
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device   Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Cheong,

There are so many products from China, what is your product differentiation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
cheongmw

PostSubject: Re: Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device   Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

amcpl1,

Our fingerprint sensor uses finger slide rather than capacitive or optical scanner. Leaving your fingerprint image onto these glasses make "certain people" duplicate your fingerprint and reuse. China makers make alot of these devices out of these sensors. I'm sure the European and bankers do not rely on these sensors. Our price is as cheap as china makers and yet offer the highest security electonics made by one of the europe country. Ours is standalone and do not use PC to store any bio information.

Interested party can meetup for a prototype testing and I'm willing to take comments to improve it.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device   Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device Empty

Back to top Go down

Biz partner/Mentor required to launch fingerprint device

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -