Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Looking for Mentor/Biz partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
YH.Tan

Looking for Mentor/Biz partner Vide
PostSubject: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi guys,

A little background on myself. I'm working in the banking industry at the moment. ( similar to the one in another thread posted last year) Since graduating, I've been working with MNCs and have been grateful for the opportunities provided.

Since mid of last year, I've been exploring the possibilities of venturing out on a biz. Unfortunately, I've not much plans and ideas with me. Chanced upon this website and thought I'd like to post a search for potential Biz partners and mentors who can together create and craft out a successful Biz.

If you share similar sentiments and aspiration or having the heart to mentor and tutor a potential entrepreneur, please, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to hear more from you!

Cheers
YH
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Great, welcome onboard!

Cheers,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
raymondtoh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 am

YH.Tan wrote:
Hi guys,

A little background on myself. I'm working in the banking industry at the moment. ( similar to the one in another thread posted last year) Since graduating, I've been working with MNCs and have been grateful for the opportunities provided.

Since mid of last year, I've been exploring the possibilities of venturing out on a biz. Unfortunately, I've not much plans and ideas with me. Chanced upon this website and thought I'd like to post a search for potential Biz partners and mentors who can together create and craft out a successful Biz.

If you share similar sentiments and aspiration or having the heart to mentor and tutor a potential entrepreneur, please, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to hear more from you!

Cheers
YH

Hi YH,
Raymond here. Perhaps I can help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raymond-toh.com
leonghuiting

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a partner who is passionate about doing F&B, and is crazy about having their own business, dream big.

I have graduated with a Accounting and Finance degree, and been working in the banking sector for more than a year. 25 years old female, with a love for business.

Please drop me a text if there is someone like me out there.

8288 6417
Tanya
Back to top Go down
EntrepreneurChan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey fellow entrepreneurs, my team and I have started up an online shopping mall site, similar to other shopping sites such as taobao wang, qoo10, Reebonz, etc... We are currently looking for a few partners to expand our site globally. Interested parties do contact me at my number for a meet-up first to discuss about it.

9238 1156
Chan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mentor/Biz partner   Looking for Mentor/Biz partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Mentor/Biz partner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -