Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Any new ideas on internet marketing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

Any new ideas on internet marketing? Vide
PostSubject: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Hello, this is Blacknight as you can see from the left.

I have been reading up and researching a lot on internet marketing.

It seems like a lot of the new and good ideas about internet marketing have been taken!

Stuff like being paid to open emails, linking Google ads to affiliate websites. All of these are just new ways to get people to visit affiliate links, or a publishers website.

Being paid to open emails is just giving people money for opening emails full of affiliate links. Which brings the email opener closer to affiliate products that they are interested in. Thus, increasing the chance for the email opener to buy the product too.

Does anyone have a new idea on how to sell affiliate products, or get people to click an affiliate link, or view an affiliate website?
Back to top Go down
eLaugher

eLaugher

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Huh? What is 'affiliate' marketing? is it network marketing, online?
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:19 pm

eLaugher wrote:
Huh? What is 'affiliate' marketing? is it network marketing, online?

You don't know?

I have created an explanation for you here: http://www.ssuf.biz/affiliate-marketing-f19/what-is-affiliate-marketing-t55.htm#133

Go read up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
ecash10

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:53 pm

I got something better.

We all need money. More than ever, particularly with this recession.
What if I had the answer? Would you want to solve your financial problems? Would sitting at home and making money appeal to you?

People that joined here are not worried about the recession.
This site has been around since 1999 making quiet incomes for life for ordinary people like you and me.

Join FREE today.
http://ecash10.com

What have you got to lose?
Back to top Go down
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:28 am

I've looked at your link 'ecash'. This website you referred. The leveraging power seems to be pretty powerful.

Anyone who watches the video at the site can tell it's network marketing. I watched it twice to fully grasp the idea.

However, how if you pay $10 a month for such a web service and 'membership', if you don't get visitors to your site, what would you do? Don't say that we still have the website service, there are much cheaper web hosts out there.
Back to top Go down
ecash10

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

So, you will need to do online and also offline marketing to get more people to join.

Once you have more people who are like minded and want a better life and income, you'll get more joining. I make a good income with this like clockwork every month for the amount of $10.
Back to top Go down
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Well, how was it when you started out?

When you started this and paid $10, did you manage to find people to join you and help you cover the cost of the $10 at first?

I am just trying to figure out if this is a good way of doing business.
Back to top Go down
ecash10

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, when I first started out it was a little difficult but my sponsor helped me a lot. Gave me assistance. Marketing tactics. The forum in the site is also very good help.

The thing that they emphasis is the fact the more people you help the more you earn as well. It's fair to say not everyone can get others to join them but stating out small benefits later. Let me explain.

If you just get 5 people a month, who get 5 people, who get 5 more till it's five levels deep.....in 1 year you would have a large enough group under you. Don't forget you only find 5 a month. So how much could you earn? $3905.00. Now is that good income for paying $10 a month as a business? This business only cost $120 a year. Where can you find anything like this?

One last thing. Just for fun. Lets calculate you getting 10 people, who get 10, and so on....till 5 levels deep. What could you earn for your $10? $111,110.00. Hmmm....can you live on that?

This last part will take some time to achieve but it is possible. Want to join me?
Back to top Go down
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:02 am

To tell you the truth ecash10, I have heard of this site and its system before.

I have seen the income projections. I know the possibilities. But tell me, how much are you yourself earning from this a month? I know the income from this thing can only go up and not down. I want to heard from someone who is also in the system and using it.

Its fine if you don't want to tell the whole world it. You could just PM me.
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:41 am

ecash10 wrote:
The forum in the site is also very good help.

Thanks for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
online2riches

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:30 am

What exactly is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is the single fastest growth industry on the Internet. It’s also true that affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and most creative ways to make money and have a career on the Internet.

Simply put, affiliate marketing is selling products on a commission basis. You own a business that advertises and sells products for other companies. You may have a product of your own to begin with or not. The things that a successful affiliate marketer must have are:

1. Your website is the jumping off point of all your marketing efforts. So the first step in any successful affiliate marketing business is building a good, credible and professional looking website. You must build a user-friendly website, which will attract your prospects and motivate them to click on the links to the products and services you are promoting and make a purchase. There are companies whose business is building websites that you can hire to build one for you.

2. You must find products to sell, you must be able to determine whether there is a demand for those products and if people will actually buy them. You may either have your own original product or products that are made by others. Which ever way you go, you must believe in the products.

3. It will be necessary for you to become an adept advertiser and be able to tell whether the advertising you are paying for is producing more income for you than the advertising is costing you.

4. It is necessary that you have good mathematical skills. You will need to be able to track your sales and determine profit, as well as, see to it that your suppliers are paid in full and on time.

5. You need the full and unwavering support of your family so that you can devote the time and energy necessary to launch your affiliate marketing business.

i have over 1500 internet marketing articles published on my website: http://online2riches.com
Back to top Go down
http://online2riches.com
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 am

Hi Online2riches,

Your website is incredible. How did you get so many articles posted in your website?

Rgds
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 am

Learn to write I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:29 pm

I think driving traffic to the webpage is the most challenging.

Writing articles is one of the way, but to write 1500+ articles is really amazing.

Rgds
Back to top Go down
webpoodle

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 am

Be Your Own Boss!

Looking at starting up an ecommerce website like eBay.com or a job portal like JobStreet.com with high traffic volumes generating high monthly revenue from advertising and visitor count?

Want to earn a passive income on top of being your own boss, and planning your own marketing strategy?

Having a flexible schedule with time for your closest ones: family and friends?
Or maybe you want to create a game-site like an online mahjong website for example?

You call the shots!

We are a group of highly-experienced freelance web designers and we charge the lowest, cheapest rates in town. We rather keep our honest rates real low and provide high-quality service, because we value long-term collaboration and more referrals from satisfied clients. Anything will be within our capabilities and we sincerely mean, EVERYTHING.

Company websites and their Investor Relations webpages have also been created and maintained since 2007, with interactive Flash Main Pages and convenient Content Management System for quick and easy updates. Data extraction from hard copies and concurrent integration from existing website also provides listed companies with much ease. Online avenue for enquiries will neatly capture and categorize all feedback, and interactive advertising pages or event showcases can be requested for. Monthly visitor count and reports can also be included in the package. You’ll get the best of what you want, that’s our philosophy!

Do drop us an email at webpoodle@gmail.com and tell us what you are currently looking at, and we’ll arrange for an absolutely obligation-free discussion/quote on how we can maximize every dollar of your investment wisely to generate more profits.

Why are you hesitating, let’s get started NOW (:

------------------------------------------------------ Cheers !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new ideas on internet marketing?   Any new ideas on internet marketing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any new ideas on internet marketing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: Internet Business :: Online Business -