Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures" Vide
PostSubject: I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"   I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures" EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Seven years to Seven Figures features stories of people who have become millionaires, in seven years or less.

I read it to find out more on how they did it.

Some of them, started a company, the "usual way"" for entrepreneurs.

One of them, worked for a budding company, she was the first employee. However, she asked for a share of the company's profit instead of a monthly salary. Her share turned out to be pretty big in the long run.

Goes to show you that there are many ways to get rich eh?
Back to top Go down
esthersoh
Talented Junior
Talented Junior

PostSubject: Re: I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"   I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I seconded that. I like the idea. I heard there was agent, helps big companies to set up representative office in Indonesia and China with his local knowledge. He charges not only consultation fee for the set up ; he also asks for a share in the company which he thinks is good. He is doing very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stores.ebay.com.sg/ES-BoutiQue
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"   I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures" EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 pm

A form of passive income and leveraging on the big company.

I really like passive income.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"   I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures" Empty

Back to top Go down

I recommend "Seven Years, to Seven Figures"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Business/ Self-help Books and Seminars -