Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Where did you hear about SSuF?
Facebook Ads
Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_lcap1100%Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Email campaign
Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_lcap10%Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
via Online Article
Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_lcap10%Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Word of mouth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Vide
PostSubject: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello everyone, where did you hear about SSuF?

Our Facebook advertisement?

Found an email sent by me linking you to SSuF?

Saw one of our articles online?

Word of mouth? A friend old you about us?

Pick one from the survey and post it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
FireBlazen
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
FireBlazen

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Word of mouth for me!
Back to top Go down
melodytps

melodytps

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Facebook ad! i think its a pretty powerful tool! Admin care to share how much u spent on the ad? haha Razz
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:28 am

melodytps wrote:
Facebook ad! i think its a pretty powerful tool! Admin care to share how much u spent on the ad? haha Razz

Not bad. At least my money is not going to waste there.

I will let you know when I get the bill from Facebook.

I'll also let Moderator know, he's the co-founder. Laughing
Back to top Go down
melodytps

melodytps

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:32 am

haha cool stuff! curious how u guys got together in this biz.. ? btw where u guys from (co / sch)?
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 am

If you look at my profile and Moderator's profile. I am from Bishan, and he is from Ang Mo Kio. We came from the same secondary school. Both went to Singapore Polytechnic but different courses.
Back to top Go down
zax

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 pm

from a posting by mr admin in projectsenso forum Smile
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello Zax. The 100th member.
Back to top Go down
zax

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

wah so zhun... must buy toto liao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Yeah, you are our 100th member, welcome. If you are asking, nope, i am not SSuF admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.   Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did you hear about SSuF? Test our marketing mettle.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: General Business, Business Scene in Singapore -