Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Some advice please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Some advice please?   Some advice please? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 am

I tried my hand at being an affliate. Didn't work out for me though.

I went to clickbank, signed up, and created a hoplink to advertise for Brad Callen's SEO Elite. Its an Search Engine Optimization Software.

I then create a google ad, title: "Get your site ranked #1", line 2: "we'll show you our secret SEO weapon". Then i linked the google ad to the hoplink.

I checked, the advert worked, no broken links. I ran the ad for 4 days, and about 1000 people clicked on my ad, but no one bought the product. Is the visitor to customer conversion on the SEO Elite site like less than 0.1%? Or is it something i did...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Some advice please?   Some advice please? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

The question is whether those clicks are from your intended (or targeted) potential customers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Some advice please?   Some advice please? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 pm

From my most recent experience advertising for SSuF. I realised that Pay-Per-Click [PPC] advertisements are very effective at reaching out to your target market.

I believe using Google ads, a form of PPC ads, did reach out to the the intended market.

After analysing and learning more about SEO, I believe the product wasn't really that good or in that much demand. Basic SEO can be achieved much easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Some advice please?   Some advice please? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 am

Maybe..
What works for one, does not works for other..

In marketing & generating results, test & measure is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BUT it is OFTEN IGNORED..
Back to top Go down
Blacknight
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Blacknight

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Some advice please?   Some advice please? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Agreed! Marketing is important but often ignored.

First job of the businessman is to sell.

Sell first, and later settle every else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some advice please? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Some advice please?   Some advice please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some advice please?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: Internet Business :: Affiliate Marketing -