Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them???? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them????   What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 am

We shall play the guess how old amcpl1 is game. Hint: he's not 60.

A lot of the start-up problems like accounting can be outsourced to companies like amcpl1's.

The only thing the start-up absolutely must worry about and find solutions for is sales. That's the first step I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them???? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them????   What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them???? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 am

That is what I am still facing... Sales and marketing... I am looking for marketing ideas which I may need to consult Inle as he sounds very experience.

Another problem is getting good employees, which I have still finding... Low budget yet want good staff... I am trying out worklife program to let my staff enjoy some flexible working and hopefully with good worklife program, can employ and maintain good staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg

What are the CHALLENGES faced by START-UPS & HOW to OVERCOME them????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Starting a new business? -