Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EK Accountancy

50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! Vide
PostSubject: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 am

Hi all entrepreneurs!

I am like all of you, enthusiastic of being our own boss. I am glad that I have embarked the long journey this year.

After years of studying ACCA; and working experience as finance manager then corporate secretarial I made friends with the same mindset and interest. Together, we started this business EK Accountancy & Partners.

So far, we have enjoyed the process and excited to carry on. Fortunately, we have the support from family and friends.
They give us the morale boost and making referral to us that makes our kick start a smooth one.

To help other entrepreneurs, we like offer our services at HALF the fees published. You can find out our fees at www.ekaccountancy.com

Remember to quote SSuF or Projectsenso.

What's more? If you are planning to incorporate a sole-proprietor/partnership/Pte Ltd we can assist you for free! Of
course, fees payable to ACRA would still be you part of your initial
investement. To register a Pte Ltd costs $315.

All right....here's my contact...emily@ekaccountancy.com

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
FireBlazen
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
FireBlazen

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 pm

So paying $315 = a pte ltd set up from scratch? Like a ready company name to start doing business with?
Back to top Go down
esthersoh
Talented Junior
Talented Junior

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi EKAccountacy,

Saw your website. Interesting. I am doing the bookkeeping and full set of accounts for my friend who has just converted to pte ltd this year. Have a few questions:

1. what is the difference between a pte ltd vs sole proprietory?
2. Do you have any accounting software to recommend for small business owner?
3. Do you do auditing for pte ltd small business owners? Is that what you call corporate tax filing....etc services ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.stores.ebay.com.sg/ES-BoutiQue
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 pm

FireBlazen wrote:
So paying $315 = a pte ltd set up from scratch? Like a ready company name to start doing business with?

Basically yes. You have to pay to ACRA (the government) to register your business's name and legal proceedings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I would also like to ask about exempted pte ltd companies.

Do such companies have to do yearly audits/book keeping and have a company secretary? Or can they do without such formalities?

Please advise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Exempted pte ltd companies means that your turnover is below 5M (if I am not wrong). You are exempted from auditing, but you still need to have FRS (Financial Reporting Standards) which is usually a simplier edition to audit. Charges is about 30% cheaper than audit (of course varies on company). You can be your own company secretary if you know what it involves. But preferably leave it the professionals to avoid missing out any obligation reporting to the government.

To keep cost low you can use accounting software like MYOB or Moneyworks to do your daily operations, and engage an accounting firm to do the final touch-up before submitting to auditor for FRS or audit. That is what I have been doing for past years for all my companies.

By the way, I am an MYOB consultant and my company is also Moneyworks distributor in Asia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!   50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service! Empty

Back to top Go down

50% discount for start-up on Bookkeeping & Secretarial Service!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Starting a new business? -