Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

September! SSuF meet-up :star:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
zax

September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:08 am

amcpl1 wrote:
Great meetup, I learn a lot from you guys... But my apologies guys, guess I talk too much...

no way amcpl1... thanks for ur sharing!

guess e timing is too short
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:22 am

Hi Guys,

In case you are interested in WoW Life Fund:
http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/momportal/en/communities/workplace_standards/work-life_harmony/WoW__Fund.html

For FlexiWorks Scheme from NTUC:
http://www.ntuc.org.sg/flexiworks/

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 am

Hi everyone,

Yaps, great to see different ppl turning up this time. Another enriching experience sharing session. I am looking forward to our next meet up.

Nice meeting all of you September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:40 pm

At least I know how old amcpl1 is..
Hahaaa..
(Btw you look much younger for your age, I just round up to get a whole number that's easy to remember)..

I always like to listen.. It is in me already, over the many years..
Good to learn valuable insights from the "old" man..
See how we can work something together, amcpl1..

Btw, if you guys want to know how to get $ from Grants and Financial Schemes from various government agencies & financial insituations, drop me a note..

I have allied with a company that helps SMEs to get these $ to support & give a BOOST to our businesses..
I have already made arrangements with Gilbert and Penny (from the Nanny Business) next week..
Let me know how this arrangements can also add value to your businesses..

Zax: We can discuss more in details about your business next time..
Good to hear you are enjoying your "headache" ya..

Pardon me as I am unable to know most of you indepth..
Perhaps we can do dinner for our next meetup so we can have a longer session since most of us will be having dinner beforehand..
Back to top Go down
salchong

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Thousand apologies to all those who turned up for yesterday's meeting. I was held up by an urgent matter at work and could not leave. At that point, I had no way of informing anyone. Sincere apologies. I hope you guys has good fun meeting up. Admin, hope you can organize another one soon and I will make an effort to join again. Take care!
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Well. We'll have to see about next month's meetup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Hey guys, can't make it because of NS. Hope the meeting was informative. Like I said. amcpl1 looks young to me.
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh, on one consolation... When Sifu is around... Who dares claims to be mentor and senior here... Like I mention in the meeting that I am just a worker who employed by myself. Not a business person at all...
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

amcpl1,

I think you are being too modest. All of us know that you are equally experienced and senior among us, having 'fought' in the biz world for so long. I personally have learnt so much from you in the forum and the 2 meetups. Contd to share so that we can all learnt together September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 am

Agreed! Amcpl1 has been a warrior in business for a long time, and a good source of knowledge and experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:52 am

Maybe amcpl1 can consider doing a business coaching business..
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Inle, your theory and concepts can qualify you to do it more than me.

Won't dare to say coaching, as I am not there yet. But I am interested to share my experience with people who needs assistance. I know how difficult it is.

Today, business cannot be coached as the more you know, the least you dare to try. You realise that younger ones has better ideas as people of old school like us share experience that is sometimes not relevant. Look at SEO and e-marketing concepts, which I am still trying to understand. But people like you guys have already been so familiar...

The reason of joining this group is in hope of learning more from you guys who uses internet to do business and have creative ideas, of which I am just a primary one standard.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Prov. 27:17

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September! SSuF meet-up :star:   September! SSuF meet-up :star: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

September! SSuF meet-up :star:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -