Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Looking for mentor guidance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jamzj

Looking for mentor guidance Vide
PostSubject: Looking for mentor guidance   Looking for mentor guidance EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Hello to All,

Looking for mentor guidance in opening up companies to run in marine line and used car transhipments fm Japan onto other parts of the world.

Don't have an inkling as where to begin.

Can any of you, help me on this, starting from basics that is?

Thank you.

Last edited by Moderator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to start a thread instead of posting in another irrelevant thread)
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for mentor guidance   Looking for mentor guidance EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:06 am

I guess you have ideas what you want to do and how to do. To setup business, ask yourself are you doing it yourself or you need partners to help you. Decide what type of business you are going for? Sole proprietorship, partnership or pte ltd etc.

Just feel free to ask any questions pertaining to starting business or how to operate. We will try to help you along.

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for mentor guidance   Looking for mentor guidance EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

Hi jamzi,

A very warm welcome to SSuF.

Although I have not started a similar biz as in your query, but I am sure there are lots of experienced ppl who will be able to help you. amcpl1 is right. Just ask your questions, and we will share our knowledge with you Smile
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Looking for mentor guidance   Looking for mentor guidance EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:51 pm

how can we help????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for mentor guidance   Looking for mentor guidance Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for mentor guidance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -