Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
dokekee

See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner Vide
PostSubject: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 pm

See video :
http://dokekee.ohlog.net/files/2009/11/waterproof-spray3.wmv

This is a spray that makes fabric/textile dirt-resistance and antibacterial.
It will not change the texture of the material, meaning the material
will still be air breathable and machine washable.
It has many wide usage, most imptly, save water See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner Icon_smile

I wonder if this will sell in Singapore. I have also other related business idea, mainly GREEN, environment friendly.
I have the contact and I looking for working/business partner that share the same interest
At the same time, I hope to get more opinion from the expert here.
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Sorry, cannot seem to get the link right...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:17 am

I have no problem with the link. Just click and my Media player start to play.
Perhaps your PC does not play wmv file ?
Or wat media file can your PC play? I upload again for you
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks, got it today. Guess the site must be down yesterday at the time I was trying out. Interesting concept.

Good market for corporate and end-consumers. I think would be good. But to go into business, much more details are required like who are the competitors, market price positioning (need to know costing), industries where this product will be marketed etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 pm

who are you selling to????
Back to top Go down
FireBlazen
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
FireBlazen

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Very interesting product. I think you can try marketing it to the Singapore Armed Forces? I know for a fact that jungle training makes the uniform wet and muddy and dirty. This product could save so much time off cleaning.
Back to top Go down
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Thank u for all your ideas.
I'm looking for a business partner in this.
Someone who can work together with me on this project
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Looking at this, you could try to sell it online too, or by MLM channels.

You don't have to set up the distribution channel yourself. It is possible to work with other companies to distribute it for you. You could just be the supplier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 am

how do you intend to sell this????

btw anything can sell, it only depends how you market and sell it....
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi,

Interesting product. I dont quite understand how it can prevent stains and still maintains the breathability of the fabric. Does it works on materials such as upholstry which have larger weaves?
Back to top Go down
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

It can work on any fabric material.It prevent stain because it change the contact angle between the textile and the stain/water to minimize their contact surface. Therefore achieve water and stain resistance. Most product is just a transparent plastic coating layer on top on the textile, they will not be breathable. My product is breathable before and after coating because it does not totally sealed off the textile surface.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am

So hows your progress????
Back to top Go down
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 am

Well, have not found any business partner.Progress is slow... but I have met up with some interested customer.Now on trial stage with the customer.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

What kind of business partner are you looking for????
Perhaps myself or some of my business associates can help....
Back to top Go down
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 am

Initially, I'm thinking of getting active partner which can help in funding, marketing, afford time for this new business. But now it seems so difficult to achieve.

So now to make it simple... it can be anyone that is interested in my product and buy from me to market/sell on their own.
And after certain sale volume, we become partner, by then, I will reduced to earn only by commission from partners.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 am

That's taking a lot of risk like that, dokekee....
Unless you can provide support to minimize the risk of buying from you and to sell them on our own....

What kind of support are you providing then????
Back to top Go down
dokekee

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am

This idea is just one suggestion cos I could not find any partner.
It depends how the other party wants to take on this business.
Cos utimately, I am not selling the solution in spray form... it is not for consumer market yet, unless...there is a very big ready market.

So it should be for industrial use eg fashion\textile industries, and separate process is required to process in large quantity.

I can provide the service\knowledge to process in large quantity. The other party can just concentrate in their marketing and sales. I will be the back-end support.

As mentioned, this is just one suggestion... I also welcome any proposal ...
Back to top Go down
judesun

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi dokekee, may I know if there have been any updates as of yet? I'll be interested in seeing how I can help you in any way I can.

Drop me an email or contact me via mobile?
+65 9112-6363
jude.sunw@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner   See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner Empty

Back to top Go down

See Video. Can this sell? looking for partner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -