Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

GOLD .. not actually but its related services

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
stash

GOLD .. not actually but its related services Vide
PostSubject: GOLD .. not actually but its related services   GOLD .. not actually but its related services EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi, im currently importing a devise that is niche and elegant.

im reluctant to reveal more. will do so after my machine comes in and i have secured rights.

what i need:
1. a guru to guide me thru.
2. maybe some funds for a concept shop.

why: its is a very successful in the UK and US. also its has the backing of many high profile people.

**but before you dismiss me, give me a chance to hear me out.

roy
Back to top Go down
stash

PostSubject: Re: GOLD .. not actually but its related services   GOLD .. not actually but its related services EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Launched::::

GOLDGENIE a lifestyle 24k gold plating business is launched.

We are a mobile 24k gold, silver, nickel, chrome, copper plating company. plate anything metal. includes Goldplated DS lite, X box, PS 3 and Wii sets.

No need for office space or rent. U can work from home.

www.goldgenieasia.com
Back to top Go down
judesun

PostSubject: Re: GOLD .. not actually but its related services   GOLD .. not actually but its related services EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Roy! Congratulations on your launch! I'm very happy for you!

If I may say something, I don't really understand what it is your company does. The website does not say it straight out what it is that your company does and I am only able to deduce that you gold plate iphones, and other accessories?

I would like to hear more about the development of your business in the future!
Back to top Go down
stash

PostSubject: Re: GOLD .. not actually but its related services   GOLD .. not actually but its related services EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 am

Hi Jude thanks for the input, will clarify:

Goldgenie/GG is an authentic 24k Gold plating franchise,

what is does: hand plate 24k Gold on all metal surfaces. less aluminum for now.

what is it for: it is a simple additional service for existing business or for new business.

how can it help: Gold plate your everyday items for a touch of class,
shops selling bathroom fittings = gold-plate your items for a better profit / sales.
car stuff = gold plated rims, interior handles or even the logo and front grille.
hand-phone/game = gold-plated phone parts or fully plated game sets.
clothes/bags = gold-plated buckles and buttons
dining = gold-plated cutlery and interior
reno firms = gold-plated household fittings
hotels = gold-plated fittings for that extra class

GG Uk has been gold-plating for Rolls Royce, Lexus, Apple and HMV products in the UK.
Thus with its strong backing from the Dragons Den, it is now setting up franchise thorough the world.(Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Germany, China, Canada, Bangladesh, India and more to come.)

What we offer: for retailers a chance to own this business at a low cost, includes everything incl, namecards, shirts and chemicals. Plate straight away
http://goldgenieasia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4&lang=en
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOLD .. not actually but its related services   GOLD .. not actually but its related services Empty

Back to top Go down

GOLD .. not actually but its related services

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -