Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi inle,

Good suggestion. I might be the one who transforms Singaporean mindsets towards MLM, or network marketing.

Haha.

Rgds
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:33 pm

I will be waiting for your thread here..

But it will be UPHILL to change certain perceptions built by many for quite a long time ya..

Now we get back to the topic..
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 am

Topic of why people do not want to join MLM.

Everyone has covered the main points.

It is likely that in Singapore, people do not want to join because of the black sheep.

So how is it with MLM overseas, in the US or UK? How are the MLM companies like there?

We Chinese might be a bit too shrewd for MLM, especially the black sheep. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Personally, I am not too sure of the network marketing trends in US and UK. But I think is quite optimistic in countries such as Japan, Taiwan and M'sia.

Partly due to the fact that not all countries approves MLM currently, although more and more countries are endorsing this concept.
Back to top Go down
xbriseis

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm currently in network marketing too. I find that this field has great potential.

Why so many people have negative thoughts besides the 3 reasons that 4 life wrote,

''People are IGNORANT.
People spreads their ignorance around.
People are aplenty and their mouth talks more than they listen and faster than the mind can analyse.''

is also because they meet people that hard sell, or begging sales.
which is irritating, NOBODY likes that.

these people do not have a proper mentor in the business and they do not have a system to follow in the company. they are on their own, which is bad.

Ensure these 4 points before joining a MLM company.
1. you have a good team, a good mentor. this is most important
2. there is a system in place for you to do the business. (step by step guide)
3. Product is good, works, and that you trust in it.
4. Make sure the company you are joining is stable and that its legal
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I guess we have to be careful in saying that people are ignorant. Just like racial harmony, we avoid saying other religion or believers of race or religion that they are ignorant. If you belief in MLM and benefited from it, that is great. However, there are people who do not buy the idea or concept. So you are free to do you part in preaching, but not judge whether those unbelievers as ignorant, then you can be respected in your field and personal believes.

Cheers...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:26 am

Recently, I just know a bunch of business people (who also have their own companies) who are doing MLM....
And they are doing it differently if many of the networkers I know of....
Perhaps they got their business skills which give them and their downlines the advantage....

Now that's creativity at play with awesome results....
Back to top Go down
xbriseis

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm

inle wrote:
Recently, I just know a bunch of business people (who also have their own companies) who are doing MLM....
And they are doing it differently if many of the networkers I know of....
Perhaps they got their business skills which give them and their downlines the advantage....

Now that's creativity at play with awesome results....

Correct, all you have to do is find a mentor like that and you too will succeed. isn't that so? I'm very lucky to have a mentor like that.
Back to top Go down
shousha_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you for sharing. It is interesting to note that everyone have a different view and beliefs about MLM. I just want to share that there is nothing right and wrong, true or false about each other beliefs. Beliefs are simply thoughts you held to be true, they are strictly strong opinion at the most, they are your own perspective based on the past. Lets respect one another because we are here to help

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm   Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to noe why many ppl dun wan to join mlm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Network Marketing -