Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Sell & Buy Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
joyce580111

Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:58 am

Hi

I would like to offer a Skin Care retail franchise Biz in Jurong Point for sale at 99k. The details are as follows:

Size of shop: 388 sq ft with 2 years lease option to sign another 2 years
Current estimated assets: 77k
Reason for selling: Ran into cashflow problem with the snowballed effect of the underestimated initial capital.

PM me if interested. I would only reveal more detail on a personal basis.
Back to top Go down
ahlong

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

i would like to know more details.Helping my friend to find out as he plan to open another skin care shop,please email me details
junlong1989@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustradingdiary.com
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am

If any transactions happen, tell me about it. I want to hear your stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 am

My partners and I sold our business we set up 9 years ago to a listed company for S$5 Million. It was no magic but all about hard work and dreams we shared together for that day. Today, I am looking at various investment opportunities. Like Esther, I am looking at simpler business with small start-up capital. Anyone keen to explore together?
Back to top Go down
leumas

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 pm

What do you have in mind with small start-up business? Care to share.
Back to top Go down
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:21 pm

I am looking into setting up an F&B outlet which sells beverages like bubble tea or ice cream which can go in volume. I don't mind paying a franchise fee as long as the product is sellable. But the location must be strategic like in a central area or near a school.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 pm

i think there is a lot of offers out there in the market....
if you need more insights, let me know...

i might got some lobangs....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sell & Buy Business   Sell & Buy Business - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sell & Buy Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: General Business, Business Scene in Singapore -