Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs

Welcome Entrepreneurs of Singapore. Have questions about starting a business? Looking for a business partner or a Mentor? You've come to the right place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bookmark and Share

Business Mentor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

Business Mentor - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Although I am not an experienced businessman, but I do prefer to be taught by ppl who has the relevant experience in the outside world, rather than be taught by ppl who have MBAs, certificates, academic accomplishments. Thats my personal preference.

Willing to chip in whatever I know also, if you all dont find me too amateur Smile
Back to top Go down
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm

I had been charging on my training services in accounting software and other workshops. I thought of doing something on social like doing free training...

Anyhow you can contact me at my email address to take it offline at william@amc.com.sg to discuss on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
amcpl1
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Oh yes, Wealth Creator is a great resource...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amc.com.sg
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am

Appreciate Wealth Creator's opinion on the desire to learn from the right people. For my intended course, I would like to reinforce with some theory, beside some workshop sessions and sharing experience.

Wealth Creator, may I know your background? Email me at salchong@hotmail.com if you think it is not convenient to reveal here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi,

Of course I do not mind revealing anything here. This forum is meant to share all our knowledge and experiences Smile

Well, I am interested in creating wealth using different streams of income. In summary, I am a strong believer of Robert Kiyosaki's theory in acquiring assets having streams of passive incomes.

I am currently generating income from stocks, commodities, property investments, options trading, network marketing, internet marketing (I am still working on this one, though..hehe).
Back to top Go down
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Wealth Creator,

I think you are my idol! This is what I am trying to achieve, Passive Income. Anyway, you may be a good spokesman. Can we meet up sometime to understand each other better? Do email me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wealth Creator
Talented Junior
Talented Junior
Wealth Creator

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Pls dont say that, I am still trying to achieve hard to attain my goals. Unlike so many of you who have so much experiences in the outside world Smile
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:20 am

i am not from a formal business educational background or have an MBA....
at the same time, i am doing business consultation works for SMEs locally and overseas in the areas of sales and marketing through sellable ideas, result-based strategies and actionable plans using profit effective resources...

Let me know if i am qualified to chip in ya....
salchong wrote:
Recently, I have been looking into diversifying my profession into conducting courses for entrepreneurship. I have spoken to some people and it seems quite difficult for me to start off alone. Thus, I am actually looking for like-minded people out here who may be keen to join me in this trade. I am looking for people who have business educational background like MBA and also experienced business people like myself to design a curriculum and start marketing. Please feel free to comment. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi inle,

I require some assistance in crafting out the topics I have in mind. If you have experience in business consultation, you may fit the bill. Basically, I hope to gather a few business gurus or veterans, coupled with professionals in consultation. Then it will be a good team to run the courses. For the details, I can reveal only when the team members are gathered. We can arrange to meet up some time. Do email to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

what's your email????
you can pm me the details of our meet up....

i know some veteran business people around...
i think we got a few here in this forum as well (eg. William)...
i do not know how you will define "gurus" but i will associate them with the likes of Jay Abraham, Bill Gates....
i do not know anyone personal in that class yet....
salchong wrote:
Hi inle,

I require some assistance in crafting out the topics I have in mind. If you have experience in business consultation, you may fit the bill. Basically, I hope to gather a few business gurus or veterans, coupled with professionals in consultation. Then it will be a good team to run the courses. For the details, I can reveal only when the team members are gathered. We can arrange to meet up some time. Do email to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
salchong

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 am

My email is salchong@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
inle
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 pm

sent to your email already....

we see how we can help each other out ya....
Back to top Go down
SSuF Admin
Admin
SSuF Admin

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 am

Hi salchong,

If you are thinking of teaching Entrepreneurship, you'll definitely should get the help of our resident mentor, ampcl1.

Normally, you could meet him at a SSuF meet-up. Although, I haven't been able to organise one for some time. I myself would like to catch up with the members here.

Also, there are quite a few "entrepreneurship" schools out there. So you have to think hard about your USP.

You could even attend one of a competitor's courses to see how do they do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssuf.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business Mentor   Business Mentor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Business Mentor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Start-up Forum [SSuF] -- Connecting Entrepreneurs :: General Business :: Looking for Capital, Business Partners, or Mentors -